DENON BLU-RAY PLAYER 5 DIGIT REMOTE CODES:
Denon Blu-Ray player Remote code setup Instructions:
Denon Code Search using Comcast Remote Control:
- Turn on your Denon Soundbar to be programmed.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote. (LED changes from red to green)
- Type in the remote code listed above using the number buttons.
- If the code is accepted the status LED will blink green twice. (If it blinks red the code was not entered correctly)
- Use the remote to operate your Denon soundbar.
- Try another code and repeat if the code you entered was not correct.
Denon Code Search using DIRECTV Remote Control:
- Turn Denon Soundbar ON
- Volume up but MUTED
- Press AV1 or AV2
- Press and hold MUTE and SELECT for 2 blinks
- Enter 9 9 1 and wait 2 blinks
- Enter 3
- Press and release VOL UP
- Point the remote at the soundbar and keep pressing and releasing the CH UP key
- When the volume changes, press SELECT to lock in code.
- The above CODE SEARCH (Remote Control Programming) methods are written for Comcast and DIRECTV remotes but can be used and tried with ANY universal remote. The code search methods above are examples of how to get your current remote to control your Denon soundbar.
Your Denon soundbar should be able to be programmed to use the same IR code your TV does. Read the manual for your Denon soundbar. Here is the Denon DHT-S514 soundbar owner’s manual.